• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Great Mustang Times article

clubpro

I just wanted to congratulate Casey Hill and Paul Newitt on a great article in the current issue of Mustang Times. Casey, I'm still amazed at your buying all of those blueprints and sharing them with Paul. You are a class act!

The article is very informative and educates all that read it about the California Special and its close relationship to the Shelby Mustang. Thanks Casey for a job well done.

Cheers,

Ron

case12

I finally got mine this week and could read what we wrote :smile: . I notice they missed a few edits, but overall we are pleased.

Something for your detail freaks out there. Notice that the engineering release for the Califorinia Mustang is E.R.1706. It shows up on all the blueprints. Sorta cool to know this level of data for the GT/CS.

If you were into it, it could make for a cool license plate ER 1706.

Thanks for the compliment. That big of an article is HARD work.

I have another one of the 428CJ coming out in the next issue. Look for that next - and a bunch of our members' cars will be in it.

Casey