• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS in Dallas

mbsf1970

You're like the King of scouring the Net for finding Gt/Cs'
Its as if it were a perpetual treasure hunt--love it!
Stephen

CougarCJ

This Texas CS, is only 75 VIN numbers away from the red Florida GT/CS that is for sale.
I like the Florida car better though.

OP
OP
p51

p51

You're like the King of scouring the Net for finding Gt/Cs'
Its as if it were a perpetual treasure hunt--love it!
Stephen

I just check ebay a couple+ times a week. Every once in a while I like to see what's new on youtube GT/CS-wise and come across the ads for the classic car sales... I figure it's useful information, especially given that ebay and auctions (plus Hagerty and Nada) are the only places where you get some idea of sales prices.

Mosesatm

I know it isn't correct but I think the black on the taillight bezels looks good on this car. The black bezels tie in with the black top and stripes.

robert campbell

I know it isn't correct but I think the black on the taillight bezels looks good on this car. The black bezels tie in with the black top and stripes.

+1!

I really like the dual exhaust tip treatment. It looks very nice without the GT cutouts. Nice! And for anyone buying this car an upgrade to a 4 or 5 speed is a simple conversion to a 3 speed manual car. They almost just bolt in. Arlie's car had a 5 speed upgrade and it was amazing how much it added to the driving. Nice low 1st gear for getting off the light and nice equal spacing and a great cruise speed!

Rob

OP
OP
p51

p51

And for anyone buying this car an upgrade to a 4 or 5 speed is a simple conversion to a 3 speed manual car. They almost just bolt in. Arlie's car had a 5 speed upgrade and it was amazing how much it added to the driving. Nice low 1st gear for getting off the light and nice equal spacing and a great cruise speed!

Rob

That is exactly what I did 3spd -> 5spd... I *absolutely* love it :teleport:

Plus, w/5spd on a stock 302 you can actually get >20MPG... grandma driving... on the highway... going downhill... with the wind behind you.... :wink:

robert campbell

I once got 21 MPG in a 289 2 barrel auto Mustang!!! From Snoqualmie Pass to Spokane.... Whole bunch down hill.... Wind at my back..... sail on the roof.....

Rob

Mosesatm

Tailwinds are great with that rear spoiler!

Jon's Autocorrect kept changing my word to ********. I was trying to write d-ckbill with a 'u'. I guess it changes anything that rhymes with an f-bomb.