• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Gt/cs

OP
OP
C

CaliStang68

Sorry Neil,
I have no info really. It's just one I saw on C-list and thought I would share with everyone.
Rick

franklinair

Rick;
Didn't mean to imply you should furnish data. That's the seller's responsibility.
Stephen;
Folks make changes/mods according to their preference. No foul/no harm.

Neil

OP
OP
C

CaliStang68

All,
I emailed the owner, he gave some long story on the car I will spare everyone from. Basically he said he was moving and needed to sell the car to take care of a sick aunt. But after 3 emails he still couldn't tell me if his car had any options despite direct requests. In the end the more I thought about his story, I think it may have been/is a scam. His story was too perfect!!! it just didn't feel right after a while. He said he was retired from the military and was airborne which have been linked to scams, and he never mentioned where he retired from which I found odd because most including myself will mention it. Anyway I would caution anyone from this car assuming it really exists and this seller/possible scammer without doing some extra research and utilizing some investigative skills. Buyer Beware!!!! I hope I'm wrong but Buyer Beware!!!!
Rick