• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 California Special

platnumheart666

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 43

CougarCJ

Browsing through the registry, there are numerous occasions where there are consecutive serial numbers. Very likely the cars were scheduled in batches for production.

OP
OP
platnumheart666

platnumheart666

Browsing through the registry, there are numerous occasions where there are consecutive serial numbers. Very likely the cars were scheduled in batches for production.

We are looking for another GT/CS (but preferring an S-code) and thought that it would be awesome to bring two consecutive stangs back together.

BigJim

Some one should tell him the engine (based on the VIN) is a 302, not a 268. Did Ford even offer a 268 V-8 in a 68 Mustang?

BigJim

My bad. Was just talking to someone about our J code 302 so I had 302 on the brain. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk