• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Original GT/CS Grill

rvrtrash

I'd like to be on the list. My grill is pretty nice, but not perfect, and if you look real close, you can find the repairs I made. A new one would be nice.

Steve

somethingspecial

Looks very nice to me!! Any chance you would consider shipping overseas Mike? /Jesper

I don't have any problem shipping overseas. I know it can get expensive. When I get them done, I will let you know and you can send me a shipping address (UPS) and I can get a shipping cost for you. I'll keep you posted. Mike

sjacks

Fog light bracket

You can deffinately put me on the list for a pair, if and when you have them completed.
Thanks,

somethingspecial

OK, SJACKS is the last one for now. I am making an initial run of 10 Grilles, which are all spoken for as of SJacks order. Let me get these built and distributed and I will try to make another run once I get feedback. I'll keep you posted. Those who I have on my list are:
Calistang68, Tequila, Cool Manchu, Nikzack, Rvrtrash, Sjacks, Jester, and three others who I will keep confidential for now. I will keep you posted. Mike

OP
OP
Cool Manchu

Cool Manchu

Please take my name off the list. I was able to pick up grille and the correct mounting brackets today.

Now I need to find that thread that talks about the correct paint color...:)

somethingspecial

Please take my name off the list. I was able to pick up grille and the correct mounting brackets today.

Now I need to find that thread that talks about the correct paint color...:)

Congrats on the grille find. You have been removed. Mike

somethingspecial

Delta Bay Fog Light Brackets

Just talked to Tom at Delta Bay Mustang and he is again making the GT/CS Fog Light Brackets. He has about 40 pair in stock at about $85.00 per pair. He is just making the Brackets and has no plans to make complete grilles. Give him a call if you need brackets. Not trying to cut my own throat so to say, but with the labor involved, you can't beat his price and quality. http://www.deltabaymustang.com/ If you still need a grille, I will still proceed with my project. Mike

CaliStang68

Wanted Original GT/CS Grill

Thanks Mike,

I just to talked to Tom over at Delta Bay Mustang and ordred a pair of Fog Light brackets for $89.95.

Rick

Edward Bodoh

Lol Mike if you were still working then I would be worried about your list. Btw you should see how well the Lucas lights look on the car. Drilled the holes based on measurements from the ivy car...ill post up pics.

THANKS...Ivy rED here.