• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale '68 GT/CS 1:18 Scale Models

Mosesatm

I have two models that I can let go of if anyone wants them.
One is black with white stripes and the other is white with black stripes.

Free to anyone who needs one to match your car, but $50 to anyone else.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I have it. I must have sent you something in the past.

franklinair

Since you're feeling so generous (although insensitive: "Your feelings are not important.") LMAO too!!
My next project (after your's) Will be Black/Black, White stripe.

Neil

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I'll send it to you, along with a couple other boxes full of stuff.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Steve,
According to UPS the package should arrive a week from Tuesday

somethingspecial

Anyone see a Highland Green GT/CS Diecast? I need one, but I don't think they have made one yet. Have seen the Highland Green GT Coupe, which I believe was patterned after Don Potters car, as was the Diecast Royal Maroon GT/CS. I have one of those.

BroadwayBlue

Anyone see a Highland Green GT/CS Diecast? I need one, but I don't think they have made one yet. Have seen the Highland Green GT Coupe, which I believe was patterned after Don Potters car, as was the Diecast Royal Maroon GT/CS. I have one of those.

The Highland Green GT Coupe was modeled after Don's car. I have one of those models, it's nice.

I believe that is the first diecast of a 68 coupe. Fastbacks were always done in the past.