• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Cruisin The Coast

whodat

Is anybody planning on going the the Mississippi gulf coast for this event? It is october 3-10th. I am going to try and attend for the first time.

nagydude

cruise the coast

I have gone for several years and it is a blast. I usually take the motorhome and set up beside the road and just enjoy the scenery. There is an annual car auction at the coleseum that is fun as well.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I went to Cruisin the Coast yesterday. The traffic was unbearable, but I did enjoy seeing so many muscle cars though. I had to resort to driving on the 4 lane back road to get east to west. Instead of driving on the coast road. I never saw any other CS's. But did see a 68 Shelby fastback and a 67 Shelby convertible. I probally would have seen more if we could've gotten to the coast road. For my first time it was pretty cool. Like a dream.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 46

mmarsalone

I had to go to Pensacola for my son's soccer tournament. Otherwise we probabaly would have gone. You do know there were no 67 Shelby convertibles. Except the one prototype that was sole by that company in Chicago.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I had to go to Pensacola for my son's soccer tournament. Otherwise we probabaly would have gone. You do know there were no 67 Shelby convertibles. Except the one prototype that was sole by that company in Chicago.

I was looking very hard at that car. It had a tag under the hood that was too new. And some modifications. I am going to post a few picture's of it. It looked pretty good though.

Attachments

• 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 55
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 53
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG