• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN 2015 CS.com calendars now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2015 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

PLEASE READ: The way you buy calendars this year will be different than in the past. You'll be buying directly from the printer rather than me ordering them in bulk and then shipping to you. Unfortunately the bulk pricing went through the roof last year so it just doesn't make sense to do it that way any more.​

The calendar price is $11.99 + shipping... BUT... the printer sometimes has discounts. I will try to keep this thread updated with the most current promo code. See below.

You can order them here:

These are full color, full bleed, 12 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Each page of the calendar features a forum member's car.

CURRENT DISCOUNT
Here's a Buy 3, get 1 free coupon. Use coupon code TRESACE when checking out.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

Last edited:

clubpro

Calendars ordered :) Thanks Jon for another great product! Can't wait to get them.

Cheers,

Ron

sam

Jon........another great year ! Especially that I'm on again. Have a great Thanksgiving.

mbsf1970

got my three!! Is that too many? Can't wait until next spring to be able to put the calendar beside my car at our local weekly shows....thanks Jon for doing this.
Stephen

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The previous coupon code expired, but they added another one that ends Dec 3rd. I updated the first post to show the code and discount.

Glad everyone likes them. I think they turned out really well. Thanks again for everyone submitting the great photos!

Last edited:

Sarge

Thanks Jon, got my 4 ordered, can't wait to put them up in the kitchen, garage, desk, etc. :grin:

Robert

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The old discount code expired, but they added a new one; buy 3 + get 1 free. See the first post for the code.