• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Anybody know Long Island Mustang for restoration?

classicsguy

Does anybody know Long Island Mustang in New York for restoration? I thought they only did parts but they also do Restorations and lookind at their website they do excellent work.Website is www.limustang.com.

GTCSMustang

I've been trying to get someone to call me back for the last two months and have yet to receive a return call. I've probably left 10-messages. I've e-mailed them too, with no response. Has anyone been able to talk to them recently?

sam

too bad I didn't know about them.......I was in Long Island on business 2 weeks ago and would have looked them up
Sam

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

I made an inquiry to Dave Macholtz from Long island mustang and was quick to reply....about his restoration services and gave me a phone number to contact him with any questions...let me know if you want that phone number

RedGTvert

He has been advertising in Hemmings for several months now that he is relocating to Daytona Florida. March issue says he hopes to be up and running by February. Don't know if that has happened yet, since my last issue I received is March.

BroadwayBlue

He has been advertising in Hemmings for several months now that he is relocating to Daytona Florida. March issue says he hopes to be up and running by February. Don't know if that has happened yet, since my last issue I received is March.

I was trying to remember where I heard of it recently, because I was checking out there site. It must have been in Hemmings.

You might want to ask over at the Vintage Mustang Forums site too. There are a number of members from the NY metro area that might know of them or know someone who has information on them. The work on the site was impressive.

http://www.vintage-mustang.com/

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

I chequed Hemmings March issue and did not see hin advertise.Under which part of Hemmings? services or Mustang parts? Please le me know. Thanks