• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

K Code Coupe

robert campbell

After seeing the 1968 that Arlie just posted, thought I would ask if anyone is interested in a 1966 K Code Mustang Coupe. Under dash air with console. Engine correct and comes with it. This thing is a project, but not like the 1968 that Arlie just posted. It is owned by a local friend of mine and he just picked it up. He may restore it, he may get in moving and sell it, or he may sell as is.

Rob

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Rough, all there except the nine inch and distributer, I will find out.

Does the god father need another project?? If so, it could be cheaper and the owner has an S code 4 speed GT/CS that needs alot of soft goods...

Rob

franklinair

Rob,
I'm just starting to look around. I'll finish my Highland Green C/S soon, I'll sell it, and start again on another project. The interior is about done, and next I'll install the PB booster and change out the A/C compressor & condensor- converting to R-134 freon. As long as I break even, I'm a happy camper. I just enjoy fixing & refining. The booger in all of this is at age 72, I can't get into the heavy stuff as I did years ago!! A member here has expressed interest in this one, but if he passes I'll list it here with full disclosure of repairs & upgrades.

Neil

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Neil,
This car is the real deal. It is no peach though. I will get you some info.

Your son Rob

classicsguy

Robert: Just curious if he will sell the 4 speed GT/CS;Neil don't worry you have first choice. I am still working on mine.