• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Instrument Gauge Cluster

gazrox

I'm in the process of rebuilding my instrument cluster and noticed that the warning light socket marked "green" is empty. It is the central one above the fuel/alternator gauge, and is next to an turn signal light and another warning light.

I've looked at a few alledged '68 instrument clusters and they are the same - empty socket. There does not appear to be a green wire available so was this an option or do I have an incorrect wiring harness? I think it may be a seat belt warning light?

Need some help on this! Thanks in advance

Gary

PS - hope to see a few of you this weekend in Saskatoon for the International Mustang meet!

PFSlim

Gary

I think you are right. I have attached two pictures (one of back) that should show an empty socket. Mine is original (except for adding the tach).

Paul

Attachments

• Stang438.JPG
    Stang438.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 31
  • Stang439.JPG
    Stang439.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
gazrox

gazrox

Thanks - now I can sleep better!

Just registered my 67 coupe for the International Meet - a few Cal. Specials have shown up including Bill from Washington. The weather is looking good - you still have time to get here! Free beer tonight!

I will post some pics next weekend including prize winners for the Cal Special class.

Gary