• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD Decklid, end caps and tail light panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys! I just got a hold of a lot of shelby reproduction parts. I have several decklids, end cap sets, and tail light panels. They appear to be high quality. I will take pictures and post. If anyone is interested in purchasing some, just e-mail me. I know how expensive they can be, so I'm going to offer a break to anyone that is interested from the forum. Thanks,
Kevin Kersey

OP
OP
G

I forgot to mention that I also have high quality reproduction lower side scoops. Just e-mail me if your interested. Thanks.

OP
OP
G

I'll post pics as soon as I get a hold of a digital camera. I'm going to borrow my friends. Should be up soon.

kevin

Banned
Hello again. I have some great deal on reproduction fiberglass parts, tail light bezels, and emblems. Here are the prices. These are high quality reproductions, finished in gel coat. I will have pictures soon. If anyone needs the entire set, or buy mulitple items, I offer a significant discount. If you need anything special made, or help with finding a part, just e-mail me kevin_kersey@hotmail.com

Decklid w/ end caps: $300.00
Decklid: $225.00
Tail Light panel w/ buckets: $140.00
Tail Light panel w/o buckets: $120.00
End Caps: $90.00 a pair; $50.00 LH or RH
Side Scoops: $85.00 a pair
Bezels: $150.00 a pair
California Special emblem script: $50.00 pair

shelbysam

hi there i am brand new at this, i was wondering how much you get for you 68 convertable c/s deck lids and end caps and what kind of quailty they are. i just bought a 68 shelby deck lid and end caps today and they are so bad that i think a toyota deck lid would fit better!!!!. please email me and let me know

thanks shelbysam

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Shelbysam, welcome to the site.

If you don't mind, what brand parts did you get that fit so poorly? I don't want to turn this into a vendor bashing, but if they're really that bad it would probably benefit others to know.

Thanks!

kevin

Banned
I think he is talking about the decklid from M&P Motorsports :p. They fit pretty badly.

mmillstx

Kevin,
I will be getting back with you later on a set of end caps.(mine are a little chewed up). Do you have a lead on 68 Shelby front end fiberglass? I put a posting asking for leads, but the guys seemed more interested on bashing me. I am looking for a hood and front end.
thanks

[quote author=kevin link=board=3;threadid=205;start=0#msg1017 date=1045463556]
Hello again. I have some great deal on reproduction fiberglass parts, tail light bezels, and emblems. Here are the prices. These are high quality reproductions, finished in gel coat. I will have pictures soon. If anyone needs the entire set, or buy mulitple items, I offer a significant discount. If you need anything special made, or help with finding a part, just e-mail me kevin_kersey@hotmail.com

Decklid w/ end caps: $300.00
Decklid: $225.00
Tail Light panel w/ buckets: $140.00
Tail Light panel w/o buckets: $120.00
End Caps: $90.00 a pair; $50.00 LH or RH
Side Scoops: $85.00 a pair
Bezels: $150.00 a pair
California Special emblem script: $50.00 pair

[/quote]

StraightSix

I don't really want to drag this into another thread, but I hope you don't really think that we were "bashing" you. Many of us are just surprised that you would choose to make a clone out of a car that's already special in its own right. Several of us did say something to the effect of "it's your car, feel free" and there were more than a few words of encouragement. If you want to see bashing, just let a hardcore Mustang originality enthusiast know what you're doing :)

I said it before and I'll say it again -- go for it and have fun, as long as you're sure that's what you want to do!

As far as souces of fiberglass, if Kevin can't help you out I would check www.cobranda.com. They have pretty good quality stuff, I've heard.

-Winston

kevin

Banned
I can still help you with the shelby stuff if you need it. Don't worry about the guys on the forum, it just the never ending battle between the purist and the customizer. The mustang was designed to be a car you could build yourself from the vast list of options. Make it your own. Email me at kevin_kersey@hotmail.com if you need anything. Thanks.

68CS

Hello everyone. I sent a decklid and a pair of end caps back to Mustangs Unlimited due to the shoddy quality. The left side of the spoiler was cut at an angle which created a 1" gap between the top of the spoiler and the left end cap. The end caps themselves would not fit into the existing mounting holes. A few mods needed to be made (elongating the holes). I got the caps installed then stuck the decklid on. That's when the tools flew across the garage... ...sent the parts back in disgust.

If you don't mind, what brand parts did you get that fit so poorly? I don't want to turn this into a vendor bashing, but if they're really that bad it would probably benefit others to know.

OP
OP
G

I would like to know how much for decklid, end caps, taillight panel w buckets and two side scoops. Best price

Status
Not open for further replies.