• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 gt/cs

calspecialchic

Im parting with my California Special I have had for 24 years. I just dont drive it as much as I feel it deserves. And, well, my husband wants a boat. It was March in one of your calendars a few years back. Maybe 2009? And is in the registry in Paul Newitt's book and its picture is in there as well. I'll be listing it online later today, just thought I'd share in here first.
Those of you who buy and sell, what avenue do you prefer? Ebay has quite a high commission, when a consignment company charges the same and they do all the listing. Craiglist I think is a good choice, so long as the transaction is legit. Then there are a bunch of Facebook sites too.
Anyway, Ive had a great time with her, but its time for someone else to enjoy it now.

Attachments

• Left side Car Show.jpg
    Left side Car Show.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Engine better.jpg
    Engine better.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Right side.jpg
    Right side.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Trunk.jpg
    Trunk.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Interior Front.jpg
    Interior Front.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 133
  • Interior Rear.jpg
    Interior Rear.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 100
  • Lucas lights.jpg
    Lucas lights.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 101
  • Marti Report.jpg
    Marti Report.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 144
calspecialchic, Nice GTCS. Mustangs on the waterfront car show in Port Orchard is this Sunday July 31st. Might be a good show your car if it's still for sale. Good Luck.

OP
OP
C

calspecialchic

Thank you. That was my very first car show prior to it ever being restored. That would be a fun way to go full circle.