• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Rear tie down

pnsy56shop

I am in need of a set of rear tie downs, seems like all the tie downs on east cost are the flat stamped steel w/o the side bolt tab. If someone has a set and would like to sell please let me.
Thanks Joe

somethingspecial

Your description confuses me. All of the mustang tie down plates are flat with two holes which bolts to the chassis. Are you talking about the dual exhaust tie downs which are longer and have a third bolt, which has a tab bent horizontal to allow the bolt to be threaded upward into the chassis as well. Mike

azbeneman

image.jpg

I have ave 3 original dual exhaust brackets I would sell (I have 2 for I believe the drivers side). All 3 have been media blasted and painted in Eastwood's Detail Grey. They have some light pitting and slight wear at the tie down point. Overall, they are really nice.

$65 + shipping for the pair.
$30 + shipping for the solo drivers side bracket.

I have been saving these for many years for the right car. My dream GTCS came to me a few years back and had it's original brackets still on the car. I blasted and painted those just like these.

PM me if you are interested.

Craig Benefield

azbeneman

The pair has been sold. I still have the single tie down. It is more pitted than either of the two that just sold. Price drop to $20 plus shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 27