• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale '68 gt/cs

68 special

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1067701010/

this is what the add states. there are several pics. No Marti report in the add.

This is a completely restored Mustang, this is not a daily driver, this is a show car. Very rare car, 4000 built for 1968 and this is a verified 1 of 2 car. 289, automatic car, finished in its original meadowlark yellow and nugget gold interior. Well optioned with working factory A/C, power steering, disc brakes and working am radio. Nothing needed, take it to a car show and bring home the hardware. I did not do the restoration personally but I have restored and collected Mustangs for 30+ years and this is in my top 5 of quality restored cars I’ve owned. The car is in University Place, appointment needed to see the car. I have a clear title . Please no tire kickers, and I don’t need help selling this vehicle.

1968Cally

Looks like a nice one. I really like Meadowlark yellow. A week before I went off to college a 1,000 miles away, My dad bought a '69 Torino GT 2 Dr coupe in that color with black vinyl roof and interior. A very pretty car.

Wish the seller had posted more pictures.