• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Bay Area CS For Sale

hookedtrout

Be nice if he would have avoided repeating himself over and over and instead described the car. Condition, engine, options etc. Also be nice if he would have moved all his junk out of the way and rolled it out for some decent pictures. Seems to me if you're going to ask top dollars you would put some time into the sale.

Cory

Mosesatm

I wonder how much of that junk has ended up on the hood and roof, and how many things tipped over against it. Besides, being parked in a garage for 30 years is not always good. It could be a little musty and if condensation has built up and run down into the lower portions the car could be rusted out. Probably worth a look, though. Who knows, it could be perfect.

OP
OP
njmop

njmop

Who knows, I know that if the ad was local to me, I'd probably take a look...just to check. Could be something nice under the hood...

Mosesatm

(dublin / pleasanton / livermore)

Is this the East Bay area of California? If so, I'll be there next week and might be able to look at it if anyone wants a report.

Mosesatm

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=2260;start=0#msg15562 date=1129597680]
(dublin / pleasanton / livermore)

Is this the East Bay area of California? If so, I'll be there next week and might be able to look at it if anyone wants a report.
[/quote]

I found the area. It's a little NE of San Jose. I'll be in Lafayette, Concord, and Stockton so it's not too far out of my way if anyone is interested.

Sarge

Arlie,

This area is east of Oakland, about 30 miles from San Jose. If you are going from Lafayette or Concord to Stockton, you can pass right thru it. 680 south to 580 east, and it is right around the 680/580 interchange.

Robert

Mosesatm

Yep, that's what I was thinking, too. By the way, I'll also be in your neck of the woods. Fair Oaks, Sacramento, Roseville, Citrus Heights, and Auburn. Also going to Marysville, but that's way out there!

We used to own a cemetery in Folsom. Can't remember the name of it but it's along the South side of the river. We made the former owner (we call them F.O.s) take it back after we found out what he had done there before we bought it.