• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 hcs

68 GTCS

1968 HCS, 8R01C1167096, 65A-I-2G-02U-51-5-5. According to the Marti, it appears that only ten 289 2V, 4-speed HCS cars were made.

I am asking $5,500 OBO I need to sell so make offer. Bob Teets has seen this car so call and get his opinion. NEEDS WORK and 289 motor, 4-speed is in the car.
970-405-9486

Thanks,
Kevin

Last edited:

speedy02

Do you any pictures of the car? If you would like to send to a email please PM me for info.

OP
OP

68 GTCS

Hello,
Sorry about the delays but I just got back from Arizona and I will be in Oklahoma the end of next week.
Yes the car is still for sale. I have a friend who posted it on craigslist. He deletes it and reposts it to keep it updated. The car comes with the 4 speed and it is listed on the marti as a 4 speed 289. I am selling this car and a couple of others to help finance a cabin in Big Thompson Canyon. I hate to see these cars go but it has to happen.

Thanks,
Kevin