• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Sunvisor Center Support

robert campbell

Dudes,
Got my rear view mirror on. Tried to locate the center rest for the sun visors with my lagging pin. Not very lucky. Can someone send a pic or drawing of a close spot to start looking for the two screw holes?

Rob

Ruppstang

Hint when you install a new headliner put screws in the holes before installing the new headliner that way you can find the holes. LOL

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Marty,
Did that for the dome light...... Thought this support would be easier........

Got a pic?

Rob "do it the hard way" Campbell

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

FOUND IT!!! Got the sun visors mounted on each side and then used them to locate the center close enough to find the holes for the center support.

Rob

CaliStang68

FOUND IT!!! Got the sun visors mounted on each side and then used them to locate the center close enough to find the holes for the center support.

Rob
Can I ask you how wide are your 68 sun visors are? I think I may have 64-66 sun visors.
Thanks
Rick