• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale C code on Ebay

platnumheart666

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 57

azbeneman

Very cool! The car on a Ebay looks to be an exact twin to my car. (Even the same damaged front bumper and original paint as mine had prior to restoration). Price is pretty steep. I paid half that much.

Craig

Mosesatm

Here's the Marti Report.

Attachments

• 8R01C142508 (775x1000).jpg
    8R01C142508 (775x1000).jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 73

Eyewood

Vinyl top?

There is no mention of vinyl top on the Marti. Isn't this option listed on the report? Maybe dealer applied specifically for the buyer? Or just done later.

Btw, he is not a car guy. His dad bought new in '68. Even the wheels he thinks, were put on immediately at the dealer...Supposedly he was offered $25K years back so wants to get close to it. Everything needs to be repaired on it (vinyl top is flaking apart, headliner falling down, etc etc.) Second paint job he thinks. But, great unmolested car for the most part.

azbeneman

The vinyl top should be listed on the Marti report. The color of the top should be noted as well.

While not the most popular color, I get compliments on mine all the time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 31