• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Mustang museum

mustangman-nl

55th 2019

Hello,

I have the attention to join the 55th anniversary of the Mustang in Charlotte in 2019. The " strange" thing is, it is so quiet on all the Mustang forums on the World wide Web about the event. Is this because MCA is not involved with this event?

Reiny

Mosesatm

It looks like they have a Highland Green GT/CS or HCS. I wonder if that's Mike's S-code?

Attachments

• The-National-Mustang-Museum-in-Concord-North-Carolina.jpg
    The-National-Mustang-Museum-in-Concord-North-Carolina.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 38

somethingspecial

Arlie, the photo you posted is my former S code at the Peterson Automotive Museum in Los Angeles a few years back. Mike

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

This weekend AACA museum has a Mustang show this weekend and it's calling for some rain in fact it's called for rain this whole week.

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

Shelby East Cast Grand National will be in the Carlisle Mustang show this year. They have a 68 Cal sp and HCS class and I been the only car in that class for the last two years. This year I signed up for the regular 68 class.