• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS For Sale (Mine) Now $13500

Ratwip

Well I hoped this day would never come, but it has. I have to sell my mustang so that I can have a car up at college because the mustang will not do well where I am at school.

Here is the website for description and pictures of the car:
Http://www.uidaho.edu/~hend3856

email me with questions hend3856@uidaho.edu

Thanks for looking

NOW UNDER $13,500!

rvrtrash

Re:GT/CS For Sale (Mine)

Welcome to Idaho. I just drove through Moscow today on the way back from white water rafting the Lochsa river with "Hooked Trout".
Steve

hookedtrout

Re:GT/CS For Sale (Mine)

And I just got back from the trip myself and a good time it was rafting the river and meeting up with Steve. Sorry to see you selling now that you made it to the great state of Idaho. Another CS in Idaho would be great. Nice looking car good luck in selling.

Hook

OP
OP
R

Ratwip

I lowered the price to $13,500 will still vary on the price a little bit, please contact me