• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Rich's Old J-Code at Mecum Anaheim

CougarCJ

The under hood A/C components don't look factory to me. Vintage dealer installed maybe?

CougarCJ

Is it a 3 speed or 4 speed car? No Marti Report posted, anyone remember? The posted VIN of 8R01J260200 is not correct, 8R01J160200?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Originally it was Lime Gold with a 3-speed, an Ivy Gold interior, and 3.00 gears

BroadwayBlue

Wow totally missed this thread from 9 months ago :rofl:

Appropriate timing though.
The new owner actually contacted me back in January except I didn't know it.
It was buried in a Facebook "Other" inbox that is only viewable on the Web version of Facebook.
I don't go on Facebook much these days and when I do it's usually from my phone. The message doesn't show up on the phone version of Facebook or Messenger.
Happened to see it the other day when I hopped on from my PC.
Messaged him but haven't heard back yet.
Will let him know about the site when and if I connect with him.

The car was a 3 speed originally, the person I sold it to converted it to a 4 speed I believe or at least planned to.

The under dash A/C was dealer installed not from the factory. It wasn't working when I had it.

I lost track of the car after it was sold at Barrett-Jackson a few years ago.

Just Googled the VIN and noticed he joined the site. Going to see if I can contact him through here.