• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Blue 68 GT/CS in Dallas

Gary M

Is this the car that sold on e-bay about two months ago for $12,000? I talked to the guy in Dallas and he said it was not that car but I think it is he wants $15,500 buy it now.

Gary

hookedtrout

I sure wish mine was that brilliant Acapulco blue again instead of the faded out pastel Acapulco blue. The passenger script looks just like mine as well. Bass Ackwards.

Cory

BroadwayBlue

Wow! That's my old car!!

I'm guessing Korey finally sold it.

The odometer reads 34,000 but it's 134,000.

The script was mounted wrong on that one and my current one!!

daveS

So did one of you guys used to own this car ?

What is the 3spd like in these cars ...I heard they are a bit tricky and that 1st gear is down and to the left, 2nd gear is up and to the right...true or no ?

DeadStang

What is the 3spd like in these cars ...I heard they are a bit tricky and that 1st gear is down and to the left, 2nd gear is up and to the right...true or no ?

No trickier than my old truck with granny low. You always start out in second (down left)--It gets to be any easy habit.

hookedtrout

No trickier than my old truck with granny low. You always start out in second (down left)--It gets to be any easy habit.

Mine is a 3 speed and it's high geared so starting is 2nd isn't a good option, hard enough on clutches starting in 1st.

Nothing tricky about it however, very easy shift pattern easy to shift.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

But there is no reverse lockout so don't row the gears at a stop light. If you're used to a 4-speed you may start out in reverse.

Of course, I have no idea how anyone could really do that and I have absolutely no personal experience to back it up.:embarass: