• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Royal Maroon GT/CS on ebay in Victorville, CA

Mosesatm

It looks like a good car, but with any car on eBay it needs to be inspected and driven. Rust is always the big issue with Mustangs and even "rust-free" cars can have bubbles in the door corners, and a leaking window can rust out floors.

The fog light pedestals are incorrect but everything else looks correct to me.

CougarCJ

Still having the original thermactor smog system indicates to me that this car has not really been messed with. I would have it inspected prior to bidding though.

This GT/CS.........would you all say that it was 'lightly' optioned from the factory? :wink:

GTCSMustang

It's been messed with some. The smog system would have only come on a 3-speed or 4-speed manual transmission car. This car has had an automatic transmission added or an engine change (or smog added). Something doesn't add up.

Scott

luisa2552

I noticed that too. Marti say it's a 3 speed manual but this car is automatic.

BroadwayBlue

Wonder if this is being sold on consignment, reseller or dealer...

Also selling a Challenger currently.

Based on Q&A thought the CS was a Power Steering car but when he looked under the engine realized it wasn't.

R