• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Seafoam Green GTCS in Calgary

Mosesatm

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 104

gazrox

That looks like the Cal Special that just got sold out of Saskatoon a few months ago - price has gone up substantially.

mbsf1970

By the time you add together the purchase price of car in Saskatoon plus getting it road worthy and licensed in Alberta, there wouldn't be much profit in this car. If a buyer puts a premium for an original car, I imagine this is a good option.

Old cars receive no special treatment when they get inspected for road worthiness. My own '68 from 3 years ago required 2 new tires because the examiner didn't like that they were getting thin. I told him that I was staying local and only putting on a few kms a summer but he was unmoved....so i had to find two 14" road-worthy tires locally and put them on for inspection and then switch them back to my lettered tires immediately afterwards...:torch:

Stephen

bish

Anyone have any info on this car? Including how much it sold for a short time back?

franklinair

Well, now I'm confused: What do the Hotwheels have to do with the Seafoam Green GT/CS that initiated this thread?

Neil:confused: