• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Seafoam Green CS Owners...

jc68gtcs

Hey all, I'm trying to find out how rare my car may be before I decide to sink a bunch of money into a nice resto.. After going through the last registry, I found 22 Seafoam green cars with only one that was optioned like mine (and I have reason to believe that that one may have been painted a different color).
So my Seafoam CS is a 302, 4 Speed, A/C, Hardtop with Disk Brakes up front. The car has around 48,000 Original Miles and still has the smog pump on it. Most people think it's an ugly color and frankly so did I at first but I've grown to love it and I wouldn't change it for anything. When I drive this car, I can't believe the heads that turn, the thumbs up's I get and the people next to you stopped at a light that just have to roll down their windows to ask questions about the car.

Does anyone else have this CS???

Diesel Donna

No brainer to me...keep it like it is! Nobody else has it...YOU do! LOL!

~~~~Donna

HappyHour

Please dont start with the colors...people are reeeallll sensitive. Mine is original seafoam but now wimbledon which I love....before that broadway blue...before that maroon. Any CS color is sweet with me this even resale red!!

I wish I had a 302 4 speed with front disc so nice options! It really depends on how much period correct you wanna go but I dont have the patience. There is alot of great info on the sight if I ever go that route.

What was the question again?? :grin:

Mosesatm

Please dont start with the colors...people are reeeallll sensitive. Mine is original seafoam but now wimbledon which I love....before that broadway blue...before that maroon. Any CS color is sweet with me this even resale red!!

I wish I had a 302 4 speed with front disc so nice options! It really depends on how much period correct you wanna go but I dont have the patience. There is alot of great info on the sight if I ever go that route.

What was the question again?? :grin:

Wow, Rich now has his own color!!!

Midnight Special

Attachments

• resized Marti Report.jpg
    resized Marti Report.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 48

franklinair

All this chatter about colors just makes me see red. (Candyapple that is)!!

Neil