• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Local Ford Dealership Visit

Mosesatm

So has anyone taken their GT/CS or HCS to the local Ford dealership to test drive the new GT/CS?

Mustanglvr

I went to the Sioux Falls, South Dakota Ford dealership last week and took pictures of about 4 or 5 Chip Foose Mustangs. They were awesome! I`m having them put on disc and will post them next week if they came out ok.
I got to drool over a brand new Shelby convertible too, lol.

still looking for one

Mustanglvr said:
I went to the Sioux Falls, South Dakota Ford dealership last week and took pictures of about 4 or 5 Chip Foose Mustangs. They were awesome! I`m having them put on disc and will post them next week if they came out ok.
I got to drool over a brand new Shelby convertible too, lol.

That's a wonderful feeling Rhonda, to be able to see the best of the new stuff and still be able to drive away in YOUR car feeling like what you have is just great-and your CS certainly is just that. It's classic status is unquestioned!!! You're one of a favored few!!!

Jim

Mustanglvr

Thanks Jim, I`m a believer in the old saying that "they just don`t make them like they used too". There`s no replacement for the Mustangs of the 1960`s. These are the cars, that for some of us, we were driving as youngsters, or our parents and grandparents were driving and they take us straight back to our youth the minute we sit behind the wheel. Ford can try to duplicate that with the new ones, but they can never duplicate the nostalgia and the respect the general public has for the Mustangs of the 1960`s.
I have alot of fun driving a rolling museum piece. Even though my car needs to be restored, people still look it over, inch by inch, most of the time in total awe.