• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

car show

green56

our car club had a car show this past Sun the 23 of May it was a all ford show their were 288 cars the GT/CS was in the class with all 64 to 68 coupes there was 20 cars in the class the GT/CS took 1st Place ours is the only car that we know of in the Milwaukee WI

OP
OP
G

green56

IN Wisconsin this week we have the big Fly in at the EAA planes of all kinds fly in for the week it is just a air plane show they have a car show by invatation only t6heir will be about 75 to 80 mustangs from Iowa,Tenn, Mich, Minn, ILL and WI and i was invited to bring my two mustangs up to the show.There will be 5 Ford Executives comming and Carroll Shelby is comming Sat to sign what ever one thing Per driver ,but is going to be warm so we hope no cars over heat from were we park to meet it is 35 min to get in the park it should be good

Midnight Special

Ah yes, the big Oshkosh EAA fly-in! You're in for a real treat! Post pictures if you can and have a wonderful time displaying your Mustangs :) There will be a lot of P-51s there as well.

OP
OP
G

green56

Are their any pilots in the club that will be flying upto the WI EAA plane fly in if you will we will be one of the conv picking up the pilots when they get done what ever they are going to do so we can pick you up let me know what plane and your name and we will keep a eye out for you

OP
OP
G

green56

EAA Air Show

Just got back from the EAA Fly inn show in Wisconsin very very crowded there were 72 cars in the car show but 95 per cent were the top of the line of Mustang anything that Carrell Shelby had to do with were their 2000 to 2010 and i was the only one with the California Special their was a lot of interest from the people that seen the show talk to two people that there cars are being restored there were 4 Ford Executives judging the cars they pick cars in the2000 nothing below will have pictures later this week will try to post I had the problem with the car it overheating but thanks to you guys helped me out it was the timming thanks again could not find with out your help THANKS AGAIN Tom From WISCONSIN

OP
OP
G

green56

EAA pictures

How do i install pictures in computer to get on our Californiaspecial web site