• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

member map / rear discs

gt bandit

hello crew

Just a short message - recently i used the Member Map to check out if any CS owners were in the vicinity of my next visit to the states.

great tool - thanks Mr Admin -

secondly -
has anyone fitted Rear Disc Brakes to there car , i have real trouble trying to pull my CS up in a hurry. Also has anyone messed around with changing there braking bias via an adjustable proportioning valve ?

i think my current setup is causing to much front brake pressure , because they lock up in a heartbeat without to much pedal pressure.

then they bugger starts skidding all over the place , at high speed this ain't funny ------------------------ :icon_bore :icon_bore

Mustanglvr

Mine started skidding when I`d try to stop and I found out my back brakes were`nt working. They were`nt getting any fluid. But mine are drum brakes.