• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS registry window sticker

limelyt

Still working out the details but I would guess somewhere around the $5-$7 mark which would include shipping. Need the printers final cost first.

BigJim

Still working out the details but I would guess somewhere around the $5-$7 mark which would include shipping. Need the printers final cost first.

Post the ordering info when you have it, I'm sure a bunch of us will pre-order which should reduce your out of pocket expenses when you place the order.

limelyt

I had a talk with the printer and we got to change up the order. The first order will be 25 HCS and 50 GTCS. So that should help over ordering. As long as we order in groups of 75 we are good.

so far with the interest on the site this is what I need
5- HCS
15-GTCS

CaliStang68

Gary (Limelyt),
Put me down for 3 please. 1- to use, 1- to keep, and 1- to, (God forbid) I have to change out my windshield.
Thanks
Rick

TraveledGTCS

I would also like to order 3 GTCS stickers, same reason as Ricks.

Were the prices C$ or US$

Bill

BigJim

I would like to up my order to 4 GT/CS please.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited: