• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

07/08 GT/CS Aftermarket Parts

Aussie67

I am new to this forum but was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who is manufacturing aftermarket parts that are specific to the 07 / 08 GT/CS cars. I would have thought there would be enough volume of these cars on the market now to make it viable to manufacture parts specifically for these cars?
If anyone has information on specific CS parts please post and let us know.

Thanks. :wink:

OP
OP
Aussie67

Aussie67

I am looking for specific parts that will have GT/CS on them, such as an arm rest cover, Billet parts for interior with GT/CS such as the cup holder bezel, gear shift bezel etc. A trunk mat with California Special embroidered on it would be great.
I would really like to fit the car out but with parts that are specific to GT/CS not just generic GT parts.
Thanks.

OP
OP
Aussie67

Aussie67

CS Parts

I am looking for specific parts that will have GT/CS on them, such as an arm rest cover, Billet parts for interior with GT/CS such as the cup holder bezel, gear shift bezel etc. A trunk mat with California Special embroidered on it would be great.
I would really like to fit the car out but with parts that are specific to GT/CS not just generic GT parts.
Thanks.

J.Bart

i haven't seen any parts specifically with gt/cs on the,but the guys and gals here have been talking of making a few things.

GTCS07

I look all the time and haven't seen anything like you mentioned. There are some Shelby parts out that fit the CS also like a lower grille and brake duct/driving light kit as well as some die-cast cars and misc stuff that turns up on Ebay from time to time.

OP
OP
Aussie67

Aussie67

Entrepeneurs Required

Thanks Guys, I ahd looked around lots and figured this must pretty much be the case.

So here's a challenge for any suppliers reading this or anyone that knows suppliers, there is a market out there to manufacture parts for those collectible cars that are know as GT/CS. We want o buy aftermarket parts that stay with the theme of the car as well. Just imagine if we all could get those parts that would just finish our cars off nicely that are actually marked with "California Special"?

This has to becoming a pretty big market for the 2007 / 2008 / 2009 model cars, where are the entrepeneurs who want to make some good $$$$$$$$$$$?

GTCS07

You can always make your own stuff or just use whats out there and modify it.:smile:

Attachments

• MVC-012F.JPG
    MVC-012F.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 33
  • MVC-010F.JPG
    MVC-010F.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 27
  • MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 37

aemoo28

Someone, I forget, has the "GT/CS" on their engine. Who did this? It's right below the pony on the engine cover. I photo copied a picture so I could copy this idea, but now I've forgotten!

Also the dash & engine plaques from Dave- awesome!

Paul will have our window stickers soon.

And then we can have our own license plate holders with the production # on them, like our youngsters have. "1 of ___"

I've asked bobwhitedecals to do a front window banner in black- may be too weird, but I'm curious as to what it'd look like.

Been smoked by a Cali lately?

Been smoked by a GT/CS lately?

And the bobwhitedecal brake light cover. See hotrodgranny's pic- it's better than mine.

GTCS07

Someone, I forget, has the "GT/CS" on their engine. Who did this? It's right below the pony on the engine cover. I photo copied a picture so I could copy this idea, but now I've forgotten!

See picture 3 above. Look at the grille and engine cover closely, maybe it will come back to you.:smile:

wldpony

See picture 3 above. Look at the grille and engine cover closely, maybe it will come back to you.:smile:

Where did you get the Engine Cover from? That would be great to get one like that!!

aemoo28

Ah! Amy get your head out of your @ss! <dumb button again>

Bob White says he'll do special order windshield banners with whatever we want for a $30 charge. I may do the "Been smoked by a CalSpecial lately?" in satin black to match my satin black stripe.

Tell me which quote you guys like. See above for options.

GTCS07

My cover is factory with the lettering added by me. I bought the letters online and added them to the cover and grille. I had to make the "/", I just made another one to replace the snake on the grille.