• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 A/C Vacuum Line Diagram

Russ

I am reassembling my GT/CS and have just installed the Selectaire A/C. I think I have the vacuum lines installed correctly, but I was wondering if anyone has the diagram for the vacuum lines. I want to make sure the lines are correct before I complete the dash. Thanks, Russ

J.Bart

i think i have some for a 67 mustang, does anyone know if they would be different?

franklinair

They're the same. Lines @ heater contol should have a color code on each line. Red , Blue, White, Black. Mine had the color on the control as well - just matched the colors.

Neil

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I've had these squirreled away for a while. I think they'll be what you need.

I have larger resolution versions I can email if needed. The forums automatically downsize when attaching pics.

Attachments

• 1968 mustang total.jpg
    1968 mustang total.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 43
  • 1968 mustang AC diagram dash.jpg
    1968 mustang AC diagram dash.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 51
  • 1968 mustang AC diagram diagnosis.jpg
    1968 mustang AC diagram diagnosis.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 1968 mustang AC diagram engine.jpg
    1968 mustang AC diagram engine.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 42

admin

Staff member
Administrator
FYI, Mosesatm actually posted the same diagrams yesterday, but they got swallowed up in the black hole of me changing servers. I just wanted to give credit where it's due.

It's pretty funny that we posted EXACTLY the same images. But I didn't steal them from him, I promise! Those things have been on my computer for a year at least. I probably stole them from someone at one point, but it wasn't Mosesatm. :grin:

Mustanglvr

I've had these squirreled away for a while. I think they'll be what you need.

I have larger resolution versions I can email if needed. The forums automatically downsize when attaching pics.

Ooooh! Those are nice diagrams! I'm stealing them.:grin:

aemoo28

Well I'm stealing them too, as my dealer a/c is going back in soon! Thanks! Is it different for the other a/c unit? I forget the other brand that I have...