• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 gt/cs mustang 289 car

1badgt4me

car has been sitting for a while the body is in pretty good shape the car has had alot of work done to it. i dont have the original motor it was a 289 ,car has a 351 cleveland with a c6 trans it has a 9 inch spool posi shortened with centerline wheels has custom roll bar bucket seats disk brake front end. car still neds some work but it is a rare car and i just dont have the money to put into it like i wanted to when i bought the car 20 years ago. if you are intersted in a pic of the car e mail me at 1badgt4me@california special.com:icon_lol::icon_pani:icon_ecst1badgt4me@californiaspecial.com

GT/CS S Code

Pictures and Marti?

Why don't you post some pictures along with your Marti report here on this thread? You'll get a better response to your offer to sell the car.
Just a suggestion ...
:wink:

mike in CA

I sent you an e-mail about pictures, but your email came back as undeliverable. Do you have a working e-mail?

Mike