• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1966 hcs

green56

for sale 1966 hcs

Is their anybody in club can tell me by looking at car and the info is right Tom From WI also is price in ball park

Northern Pony

Note he says "GT style" in his description, It is a C code which i believe means it is not a GT. As for Gt style, it is missing a lot of the GT options, it is even missing the high country emblems. It is a nice 4 speed coup, a little on the high side price wise, although i have seen a 4 speed coupe go for more at an auction. Mr Teets can advise if it is in his registry, and actually is a HCS
BoB.
BoB

robert campbell

In 1965 and 1966 the GT option was available only on the "A" code 4 barrel and the "K" code hipo engine cars.

Rob

Mustanger

In 1965 and 1966 the GT option was available only on the "A" code 4 barrel and the "K" code hipo engine cars.

Rob

This is true for a Ford factory GT, but then there was also a "dealer GT" where dealers converted a regular Mustang into a Mustang GT and they would even advertise for people to "come on down and we'll convert your mustang into a GT", kinda like Galpin or Shelby will do for you today with a regular Mustang ...

hicountrybob

Note he says "GT style" in his description, It is a C code which i believe means it is not a GT. As for Gt style, it is missing a lot of the GT options, it is even missing the high country emblems. It is a nice 4 speed coup, a little on the high side price wise, although i have seen a 4 speed coupe go for more at an auction. Mr Teets can advise if it is in his registry, and actually is a HCS
BoB.
BoB

It's in the registry and is the real deal .I have 1 HCS badge left not cheap for this car if the owner/buyer wishes to call me. Bob Teets here at Denver 303-424-3866 evenings.