• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS on Craig's List

azbeneman

I found this on Craig's List last week and gave them a call.

http://siskiyou.craigslist.org/cto/4544907924.html

Owner told me her brother in law bought the car new at the Ford dealer in Redding CA. Originally Highland Green w/black vinyl top and int. The owners parents painted the car bronze in the 80s.

The car is a J code, auto with power drums and steering. Single exhaust car. Odometer shows just under 54k miles.

The car has been parked 10+ years and they just got it running last week. The car has rust in the rear quarters (in front and behind wheel) as well as some under the hood.

The car was damaged in the rear when it was backed into a building. The fiberglass on both quarter corners is cracked.

The owner is firm at $25k. I was going to check the car out but at that price it's not worth my time to drive up there.

franklinair

Too bad.
$10K Paint & body work.
$ 5K repair/restore (conservative)
That makes it a $10K car at best, if nothing else major exists.
JMHO.

Neil