• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale May be a GT/CS

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Manassas 1.jpg
    Manassas 1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Manassas 2.jpg
    Manassas 2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Manassas 3.jpg
    Manassas 3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Manassas 4.jpg
    Manassas 4.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 71

CougarCJ

Perhaps.
No hood locks, and it has the antenna mounted in the driver side rear quarter like a Shelby.
Can't tell from the one picture if it even has the correct grille. Obviously, no fog lights.
Arlie, did you contact the seller for the VIN?

Jester

+ The grille trim looks like chrome and the Rear quarter CS scripts seems to be mounted very low. My guess it is a clone.

RanzCS

I inquired about the car and now there is some kind of a bidding war going on for it. The ad listed a price of $9000, but the response from the seller said the auction was up to $12,000 but the sale wouldn't close until Saturday. I was welcomed to come take a look. In my message I was asked the code on the door tag or a VIN, and those were never shared. It does seem like this car could well be a clone.