• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Thread photos

franklinair

I'd like to post a few photos of my '68 conv project on the Off Topic Thread, but I don't know how. I have the photos in my computer. How do I do this?

Neil

rvrtrash

Neil, there's a size limit on the photos so you would have to take them at a low-res setting or reduce them with software to fit. The other alternative is to set up an account with an online photo share site, like Photobucket, post the pics there and then link it to your post here.

Steve

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Neil,

When you start a new thread scroll down past the message window and look for a box titled "Manage Attachments". Click it and a window will pop up allowing you to browse your computer to select an image to upload. The Off Topic forum should be just like any other and can accept attachments fine.