• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Modified 2007 GT/CS

Mosesatm

Check out the "special" stuff on this dealer 2007 GT/CS. Anyone know what that's all about?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=190022028104&ih=009&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:PIC

Mac Haik Ford Customized Package
- Fab Tech Lowering Kit
- 20” Foose Chrome Wheels & Tires
- Ford Customized Functional Shaker Hood
- Hurst Short Throw Shifter & Pattern Ball
- Painted Quarter Panel Louvers
- Short Track Spoiler
- Rear Deck Panel
- Custom Glass Etching

I like the shaker hood scoop.

Hey Jason, isn't Mac Haik close to you?

390cs68rcode

was at Mac Haik 2 days ago (looking at their Ford GT's in stock). They had one of these with the same package on it. shaker looked good but as you guys know modern Mustangs do really get my juices flowing.

Jayscal

Looks like they tossed the special gas cap in favor of a grey plastic panel. :icon_no:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

390cs68rcode said:
was at Mac Haik 2 days ago (looking at their Ford GT's in stock).
Looking to buy or just kicking tires?

dotbomb

Shakers are nice and actually do get your cold air into the engine. If the tune has been updated (which I hope it has) you are looking at some increased HP as a result.

The Hurst upgrade is ok but there are better short throw kits out there these days. Definately need a short throw on the new Mustangs.

Foose wheels are likely overpriced... but hey it is Foose. 20x10" wheels and lowered stance = great upgrade to handling and traction.

Seems like a very high price for those relatively common aftermarket mods though.