• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Nice Brittany Blue CS

BroadwayBlue

I think this is the first time I have ever seen the grill trim in chrome. Casey

This car has been for sale for awhile - not on eBay though.
They're looking for $34,995
http://exotic.collectorcartrader.com/details.php?adId=90221982

Nice looking car, very clean!! The pics on eBay are a lot more than I have seen elsewhere.

My current CS had the grill in chrome when I bought it ... I'm in the process of changing that though.

rvrtrash

When I restored my car, I found the grill opening was chrome with paint on all but the leading edge. This guy probably bought replacement pieces and never painted them.

Steve

rvrtrash

Sorry, I knew what I meant. The whole piece was chrome. It was painted grey everywhere but the leading edge. The leading edge still showed the chrome.

Steve

carezcs

Nicely optioned car. Wonder why it doesn't have rocker panel moulding. Was it an option?
Bruce