• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale J-Code on Criaglist in Portland

68sunlitgold

I believe this one has been on here before, as stated all the options where add to this car. He does have a ton of extra CS parts including 2 trunk lids.

68 Mustang GT/CS California Special J CODE-4SPEED.Car is in need of complete restoration but has very little rust(couple of small areas by left rear wheel and small areas by shock towers). Needs paint and interior redone and 302 engine rebuilt. Tons of factory options. (Options did not originally come with the car but were added at a later date). PS, PDB, tilt-away steering wheel, upper and lower consoles, rear window defogger, deluxe interior(interior is shot), factor tach, radio/8 track tape player and convenience group. The car has been sitting for quite some time, but is drivable, but not considered a daily driver. Could be a daily driver with minimal work. The 302 4v engine is not in the car(not #s matching)(was getting worn out so pulled engine to prevent any major damage). Car has a 289 2v rebuilt engine in it now that runs good with approx. 30K on rebuild. Comes with both engines. 4 speed transmission with 11" boss clutch and 9 inch open rear end with lower gears(rear end is not the original one). Have Marti report. Also have lots of extra parts. Will sell car and extra parts as package deal. $9,500 firm, no trades. Most of the extra parts are originals!! This would be a great project car for the right person.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/5248316665.html

Attachments

• craigslist portland.jpg
    craigslist portland.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 105

GT/CS S Code

I put my friend Andre onto this one as soon as I saw it here and he contacted the owner and the car is actually in Yakima (which is much closer to us up here on Vancouver Island) so he was going to make a trip down to check it out. I'll keep you posted when I hear back from him as to how it went ...

Mosesatm

The price is now $6,500 without the extra parts. The parts have been sold.

PhantomSi

I'm trying to buy this in contact with the owner. To those who have seen this in person I'd love to hear from you guys as well.

Mosesatm

Last edited:

68 special

Definitly a project, might be a big one depending on rust, but lots of options. Love the sidepipes, air shocks, tracktion bars, all the cool 70's stuff. :):):)

Wonder how many would be interested in the "Branded" horse Emblems on the pillars???? They are really hard to come by from what I hear.

Bret