• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Cool '68 Mustang Station Wagon

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I wouldn't drive it, but I have to say they did a really good job of keeping the conversion period correct. It looks like it could have rolled off the assembly line that way.

68gt390

Would definitely be a conversation piece anywhere it went. Looks like there has been considerable work put in on this should we say Custom.

Don

Talan423

Mustang Wagon

The idea of a mustang wagon was actually thrown around by Ford in 1966. I have a picture of the prototype in one of my mustang books, i'll try and get a photo of it in the book, my scanner isn't working too well. We haven't seen a GT/CS wagon clone yet, hmmmmm.............. ?

Tom

Attachments

• mustang wagon.jpg
    mustang wagon.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 27

BroadwayBlue

I almost rented a Mustang stretch for my wedding for my wife and I to ride in. I was really tempted but it was a bit pricey. The guy was going to drive it wearing a leather jacket instead of a tux.

Here is one for sale. Very similar to the one I was going to have for our wedding.

http://www.limos4sale.com/mustanglimo.html

Attachments

• 65MustangLimo_Ext.jpg
    65MustangLimo_Ext.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 65MustangLimo_Int.jpg
    65MustangLimo_Int.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 16

Mustanglvr

Here`s a pic I have had for awhile. Not sure where it came from.

Attachments

• Estate65prototype.jpg
    Estate65prototype.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 21