• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Mustang Wagon or 4-Door Coming Soon? E Gad.

Mosesatm

Midnight Special said:
...I really hope not :-( That would be almost as bad as one w/ Corvette door handles!!!!!! ;-)

Corvette door handles????????!!!!!!!!!

Mustanglvr

Ford is just trying to keep up with the Dodge Hemi Magnums and all the station wagon and SUV lovers out there. A Mustang would`nt make a bad SUV.:eek: :lipsseal: Did I say that? :icon_dead

Midnight Special

Mustanglvr said:
Ford is just trying to keep up with the Dodge Hemi Magnums and all the station wagon and SUV lovers out there. A Mustang would`nt make a bad SUV.:eek: :lipsseal: Did I say that? :icon_dead

No,no, no - Bite your tongue Rhonda!!! ;-) Curious what "hotrogranny" thinks of this?

P.S. "Sorry 'bout that Arlie ;-) "

P.P.S. 'Could've been worse I suppose...

Attachments

• wag.jpg
    wag.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Perkchiro

And, put a 3.5L Nissan in it and watch it fly!!!!!!!!
Sorry about that too Arlie, just had to do it:wink: .

sam

say it ain't so.................soem things are sacred

Sam

case12

Redwingrobb said:
Wow, this will create some buzz among purists...Robb

http://www.cnn.com/2006/AUTOS/12/14/mustang_wagons/index.html

No way.:mad:

Mustang has high brand value that would be tarnished forever.

Would you see the corvette doing this? Would you see the viper doing this? Would you see a shelby doing this? :icon_no: The brand value is too high to cater to any short term gain from the use of it.

Surely somebody made this up as a hoax. Casey

case12

Mosesatm

Midnight Special said:
No,no, no - Bite your tongue Rhonda!!! ;-) Curious what "hotrogranny" thinks of this?

There's my GT/CS hearse!!!!

68gt390

Sounds to me like Ford wants to kill the only thing they have left that's keeping them out of the toilet. Oh well, best laid plans of mice and men.

Don :rolleyes:

Mustanglvr

Midnight Special said:

That definitely looks like a Pinto or a Vega to me, very fugly.

hotrodgrany

Midnight Special said:

I HATE IT. Mustang, in my opinion, is a sports car and nothing else, need to leave well enough alone.

hotrodgrany

Midnight Special said:

Well I found this on AutoWeek.com and as I said before, they need to leave it alone, I detest this. Once a coupe always a coupe and a sports car always a sports car. I think this was someones idea which I believe they must of done this on a computer.

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 23

hookedtrout

Kind of like the 4 door Charger, nice looking car I guess but it just isn't a Charger with 4 doors. It's simply something else that they are trying to sell under the Charger name.

I will say if they did make a Mustang station wagon I would hate it but it would be the best looking station wagon available. I'd still hate it.

Cory

Stacey Enderle

mutant mustangs

hotrodgrany said:
Well I found this on AutoWeek.com and as I said before, they need to leave it alone, I detest this. Once a coupe always a coupe and a sports car always a sports car. I think this was someones idea which I believe they must of done this on a computer.

Yep, they should have left well enough alone. As soon as they get even close to the what a mustang should be,... they go completely the opposite direction :icon_dead UGH!!!

Years ago I ran across an article where someone converted a regular 68 mustang into a little Ranchero. As sacrilige <= spelling? as it sounds it was really cute! If I ever find the article, I'll upload it. But as a hearse, or a station wagon, NO WAY!!!

case12

I read in Mustang Times that Ford issued a statement in response that the Mustang would remain a 2+2 rear axle car, and that the brand is far too valuable to change what it means. Whew! Casey