• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 I Found my First GT/CS

Mosesatm

The current owner is restoring the car and hopes to have it finished by the end of this year.

Attachments

• Marti.pdf
    54.9 KB · Views: 57
  • img035.jpg
    img035.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 60

68gulfstream

You don't see many C codes with a 4 speed toploader. Plus it has the tach. Pretty cool.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

No, the Eastern Washington winters really did a number on the floors and quarters, plus it had other issues when I bought it, but for $325 I couldn't pass it up.

mbsf1970

Interesting on many levels. It would be high on Neil's list of desirables with the original green /gold combo. No a/c or ps or pdb BUT owner decided to order it with a tach and trip odometer. Also, sold in ID. Don't see that too often.
How did you locate it Arlie?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I noticed it when I was reconciling Jon’s registry to the official registry. The VIN seemed familiar.

rvrtrash

I checked and the dealership doesn't exist anymore, even under a different name. To bad. I was seeing a road trip with Arlie to take pictures in my future.

Steve