• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Here's a pretty nice GT/CS on Ebay

19HCS68

Here's one to check out. Looks pretty nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4549475662&category=6236

But I bust a gut laughing when I looked a the photos on their web page. And I quote the ebay ad; [glow=red,2,300]"Corrosion, dust, water, and bugs are kept away, as is reflected by its 60,077 original miles, yes that is less than 5 miles a day for 37 years, that equals about 135 miles a month!"[/glow]

Check out the side shot of this car, and wait a minute, what the hell is that on the side of that car! :eek: Looks like a great big grasshopper. :-[ ROFL

Gary

Mosesatm

This car has been on ebay before. Nice car. What is with the chrome panel adjacent to the sill plate?

390cs68rcode

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=1674;start=0#msg10415 date=1115849694]
This car has been on ebay before. Nice car. What is with the chrome panel adjacent to the sill plate?
[/quote]

that is an accessory sill plate. Got them on all my cars. they look nice.

Mosesatm

I have never heard that before. Interesting question.

Jason, doesn't your car, sorry, your maroon car, have a white stripe and black interior?

case12

Stripe is not necessarily the color of the interior. I have parchment interior with a black stripe. For grins - I dont think I have ever seen a green stripe on a GT/CS (and some have green interior). Casey

68gt390

Nice looking car but, I kinda wonder about one thing. If your going to post a car for sale on ebay wouldn't you want to post pictures that are current and not from 2003? A lot could have happened to that car from then to now. Just a thought.

Don ???

meadowsdk28

[quote author==MUSTANG= link=board=1;threadid=1674;start=0#msg10420 date=1115855332]
Isn't the stripe supposed to be the same color as the interior?
[/quote]

Nope, not at all. Mines Royal Maroon, white stripe, Dark red interior.

BroadwayBlue

[quote author=68gt390 link=board=1;threadid=1674;start=0#msg10428 date=1115865679]
Nice looking car but, I kinda wonder about one thing. If your going to post a car for sale on ebay wouldn't you want to post pictures that are current and not from 2003? A lot could have happened to that car from then to now. Just a thought.

Don ???
[/quote]

I was thinking the same exact thing!
That grasshopper could be huge now after 2 more years!! :eek: