• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - 2007 Calendars now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2007 CaliforniaSpecial.com Calendars are now on sale!

You can order them here: http://californiaspecial.com/shirts.htm
These are full color, full bleed 13 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Please note that they won't ship until Dec 9, 2006 because they're still being printed.

For those who may not know, every year members of the forums submit photos of their cars for the Calendar. Then we all vote and the top 12 get their own month (+1 for the cover). The rest of the photos are arranged in a collage on the 13th month (Jan 2008) so no one is left out.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

hookedtrout

Thanks from me as well! Always enjoy having a little GT/CS through out the day as well as the converstation it brings when people see it.

Cory

Dave's Classic

Jon, What would they cost with shipping to Canada? If that's to much trouble I might be able to get them picked up in Washington.
Thanks, Dave.
PS What kind of Bronco?

TheBlkPearl

Very nice job

You do a really great job on these calendars - very much appreciated!!

Randy

Mosesatm

And next year is the 40th anniversary of the GT/CS and HCS. That should raise the bar a little higher. Everyone needs to submit photos next year!

ponyboy

Thanks, just ordered my 5 pack. My cars getting painted now so hopefully next year i'll send out a picture for the calender. Rich

Mosesatm

Yes, the HCS did come out in '66, but 2008 will be the 40th anniversary of the '68 HCS.

nfrntau

Jon,
Could you move this post up to the permanent "at the top posts" on the general page?
I knew I had seen it and then had to look for it today, it was a little ways down the list.
Just my thoughts, thanks
Bill

hotrodgrany

admin said:
The 2007 CaliforniaSpecial.com Calendars are now on sale!

You can order them here: http://californiaspecial.com/shirts.htm
These are full color, full bleed 13 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Please note that they won't ship until Dec 9, 2006 because they're still being printed.

For those who may not know, every year members of the forums submit photos of their cars for the Calendar. Then we all vote and the top 12 get their own month (+1 for the cover). The rest of the photos are arranged in a collage on the 13th month (Jan 2008) so no one is left out.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

Thanks for doing this and had to get one. Much better than the Mustang calender that I usually have in my computer room, and also for offering the shirts, can't wait to get mine. By the way the one I ordered matchs my Stang.:cool:

hotrodgrany

Mosesatm said:
And next year is the 40th anniversary of the GT/CS and HCS. That should raise the bar a little higher. Everyone needs to submit photos next year!
Some one tell me how soon we need the submitted??

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Typically I start requesting photos in August. But please don't send any now. There's no way I'll keep track of them for another 9 months.:smile: