• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT Package

Mosesatm

Do any of you happen to know if the deluxe interior was part of the GT package? Someone told me it was.
Thanks

franklinair

My copy of a sales book (listing all options) shows the GT option does not include a deluxe interior. The deluxe interior is listed as a separate (Decor Group) option.

Neil

CougarCJ

X2

Deluxe interior would be called out on the door tag 65B for a Coupe, 65D Coupe with bench seat.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

This is what I posted in the Facebook thread. He's 100% sure he's correct that all GTs had deluxe interiors!
I was surprised to see the X-code GTs.

Attachments

• GT and Deluxe Interiors.jpg
    GT and Deluxe Interiors.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 35

J_Speegle

Yes the GT and deluxe interior link does not hold up to research

Our Cal Special with the GT package came with standard interior according to the door tag and Marti report. Have a fair number of Marti's for for other cars likely there are more in that pile. Did look at the ones I have digitally and there are at least a few GT's with standard interior five in that group

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Yes the GT and deluxe interior link does not hold up to research

Our Cal Special with the GT package came with standard interior according to the door tag and Marti report. Have a fair number of Marti's for for other cars likely there are more in that pile. Did look at the ones I have digitally and there are at least a few GT's with standard interior five in that group

Jeff,
I have over 400 Marti Reports. If you can use them let me know and I'll place them in a drop box.

robert campbell

Many people called the deluxe interior a "GT interior" as many of the GT cars were loaded with options. Separate check mark on the option sheet for the interior décor group. Nothing to do with the GT package.

Rob