• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Fog Light Pedestal

Mosesatm

The hardware sets I have are for the original lights with the black O-rings so if you use those lights I can get the hardware to you pronto. If you want a set for the other lights I’ll need to get some bolts made. That will take a couple weeks.

cmacias24

Sorry for the delayed response. I’d like to get the hardware for the original set (black o-rings). I’ll shoot you a private message with my info. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mosesatm

Does anyone have pedestals to sell, or the template? Or know where I can get them?
I can send you a set of the Lucas pedestals, if that’s what you need. Just shoot me your address. You’ll need to paint them as it’s still too cold here to paint anything.

pfinleyz

"Do you need the pedestal's for Lucas Lights or Marchal?"

Yes for the Lucas.
I believe the brackets are the same for both types?! That's the next thing to find.

Thanks so much Mosesatm

franklinair

The Marchal lites mount on the Grill.
The Lucas lites mount on the wide grill trim, and use the pedestals
that Arlie made.

Neil

Attachments

• DOUGDONE1.jpg
    DOUGDONE1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 27

Mosesatm

Even with the Lucas lights the Marchal brackets (Delta Bay Mustang) are required to support the ‘67 grille.

68sunlitgold

Has anyone ever produced the Marchal pedestals? I need two sets.

Last edited: