• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Fall drive

Ruppstang

Yesterday we drove our 68 HCS 400+ miles on a trip to check on a possible new project. It was a sunny day with temps in the 50s. As I was driving I thought there could not be to many of these days left in Nebraska. With all of the MCA shows canceled in 2020 it was great to get out and put a few miles on one of the cars.

Get out there while you still can!

Marty

CaliStang68

Dang, that sounds nice! I don't know if gets any better than that. How was the project?

Rick

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

The project was great, but I failed to make a deal on it. I'll keep working on it, good ones take time.

robert campbell

Marty,
How did the carb work?? I guess it want ok as you did not mention any problems!!! I drive my car all winter when it is nice!!!

What was the project, if I may ask?

Rob

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

Rob it ran great. It has been better since I have been using premium fuel and your hot start instructions.

I think I will be sending you the Holley off the 390 GT.

My want to be project is a Barn find.

Attachments

• 2007-11-12 05.14.59.jpg
    2007-11-12 05.14.59.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

It is a GT350. Another Autolite 4300 dang. Good thing I know some one that can make them run!