• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

california car shows this weekend

gt bandit

Crew

I fly back into LA this weekend and was wondering if anyone new of any car shows happening this weekend. ??????????????

Gotta kill the weekend before flying out monday night back to OZ.

Excess baggage is going to hate me :grin: :grin:

shaun

somethingspecial

Mustangs at the Queen Mary in Long Beach. Sunday, Sept. 23rd. My wife and I will be there with our Concours car. Come by and look us up. Highland Green GT/CS. Hope to meet you. Mike and Robinette Jewell

somethingspecial

I believe gates open at 0800. We have to be in place by 0700. Look forward to meeting you. Donna said there is another car show in the area on Saturday as well. She will get in touch with you. Mike

tworings

On Saturday there is the Crusin for a Cure show in Costa Mesa at the Orange County fairgrounds (about 3,500 cars). 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Stan will be there with the '39 if it's running, or the Mustang if it's not.
http://www.cruisinforacure.com/

Diesel Donna

I will be at the Cruisin for a Cure show with the ambulance on Satuurday. I will be parked with my "other" club... the Crown Firecoach Enthusiasts. You can't miss us, we'll be parked together...a whole gang of fire apparatus.

I hope you can make it!

~~~~Donna

BroadwayBlue

I will be at the Cruisin for a Cure show with the ambulance on Satuurday. I will be parked with my "other" club... the Crown Firecoach Enthusiasts. You can't miss us, we'll be parked together...a whole gang of fire apparatus.

I hope you can make it!

~~~~Donna

There is no "OTHER" club!!! This is the one and only and last club you'll ever need! :cool:

franklinair

You all are just too far west! I'm going to the Mustang show in Pigeon Forge, TN. Also, don't miss the show @ Maggie Valley, NC this weekend. Also the following weekend in Asheville, NC. Come on over - you'll fall in love with the Smoky Mountains.
Neil Hoppe