• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Red GT/CS in Massachusetts

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Red.jpg
    Red.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 81

green56

Car for sale

they say it is a 4 cyl but when you count the plug wires there were8

ari guy

Maybe the original owner asked Ford to remove the hood locks and weld the holes shut on this one as well!!!!

nineofive

I spoke with the owner, a private collector with about 30 cars who is liquidating his stock. He believes this is a clone - no hood pins, no fog lights and the "mustang" on the grill. He got this from a friend many years back. It was "some" shade of green originally. About 90K miles with either a 289 or 302 - he is not sure. His wife posted the listing for him. He is traveling this week but is willing to provide the VIN# next week if someone wants to run a Marti Report.

sam

If anyone would like me to check this out, I can. I live the next town over.
Sam

nineofive

Sam,

If it is not too much trouble I would like a report back. Could the car have been in a front ender?

I may be running a Marti on this next week IF the Vin is an 8R.

Thanks Greg.

Go New England! Happy Patriots Day.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

The reason I think it may be real is because most cloners don't line up the scripts this accurately.

Attachments

• Script.jpg
    Script.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 22